|| version 0.3 (26/10/2011)
Testing version, give your feedback by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conversion restrictions :
- It possible to convert only file originally converted by kml2svg, otherwise it is impossible to positionate correctly the draw on the earth surface.
- I recommand the use of INKSCAPE software to edit SVG file befor re-import.
- Only works with MERCATOR projection at this time
- The KML/KMZ format is mor restrictive than SVG, only few objects can be converted :
- Text is converted in placemark
- Lines are converted into paths.
- Polygons and rectangles are converted into polygons
- Groups and layers are converted into folders
- Dash & dot lines are converted into plain line